Sweet and refreshing with a lovely slushy texture, this irresistible cocktail is perfect for those hot summer days.
1 cup frozen strawberries
4 fresh strawberries (cut in half with leaves & stems removed)
120ml white rum (eg. Bacardi)
30ml sugar syrup
60ml lime juice
- First add all the liquids, then add the strawberries into your Zestee.
- Secure the lid and blend until all strawberries are blended.
- For our recipe we use two types of strawberries, frozen and fresh.
- Using frozen strawberries means you don't need to use ice and makes the drink a lovely smooth texture, but not watery.
- The fresh strawberries add extra flavour and stop the drink from becoming too thick.