Zestee Blender - 6 month Manufacturer's Warranty
Our Zestee Blender (‘the Blender’) includes a warranty to be free from defects in material or workmanship for 6 months from the date of purchase, provided that the Blender is used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions supplied with the Blender and in accordance with these warranty terms.
Zestee will provide you with a refund or replacement if the Blender is found to be defective within the warranty period at the discretion of Zestee.
For all Australian purchases, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law and this warranty is in addition to any consumer rights you may have. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This warranty is non-transferrable and limited to the original purchaser upon presentation of a dated proof of purchase receipt. Further, this warranty only applies to goods that are directly sold to you and does not apply to goods that have been on sold to a third party.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
This warranty includes any defect in material, workmanship, faulty parts or failure as a result of normal wear and tear from ordinary household use of the Zestee Blender. The Blender must have been used, stored and maintained in accordance with manufacturer instructions.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
Zestee and your warranty for the Blender will not cover any of the following:
- Faults found to be caused by misuse or user error, including but not limited to incorrect cleaning allowing water to penetrate the base, improper use of electrical supply, use of unauthorised accessories including charging leads and other unsafe use;
- Damage from normal wear and tear such as scratches, dents, stains, discolouration to all surfaces or other damage that does not impair the function of the blender;
- Damage due to improper handling, accident, abuse, misuse, fire, flood, theft, acts of God or other natural forces including but not limited to any weather induced or other power surges, negligence, corrosion, modification, exposure to extreme temperatures or failure to follow the use and care instructions provided;
- Damage due to dropping all or any part of the Blender or general impact or force;
- Improper storage;
- Unauthorised repairs or attempted repairs;
- Use of the blender in commercial or non-household applications;
- Minor imperfections or blemishes due to variations in paints, enamel, metals, plastic or silicone;
- Damage caused by use of the Blender for blending non-food or other unintended items;
- Surface damage due to chemical interaction or cleaning agents including but not limited to scouring pads, abrasive cleaners or automatic dishwashers; and
- Use of abrasives or cleaners or food build up due to incorrect or lack of cleaning.
When your Warranty is Voided:
If you do not use, store, maintain and care for the Blender in accordance with manufacturer instructions and general household appliance care and maintenance, you may void your warranty. Further if you misuse, abuse or are negligent in your use of the Blender, try to alter, expose the Zestee Blender to abnormal or extreme conditions or have a non-approved or non-authorised service provider make any repairs or alterations to the Zestee Blender, your warranty will be invalided and void. Please note - The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the customer.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM?
To initiate a warranty claim, please follow these steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Warranty Claim”.
- Include your:
- Order number
- Copy of proof of purchase/receipt
- Reasons for warranty claim
- Photo or video of the issue, fault, claim reason
- We will then let you know if the Blender should be returned and how to do so.
- We will provide you with return postage and our address to send the Blender to.
- We will assess the Blender and advise whether we will repair or replace or provide a refund, in our sole discretion.
- When returning your item please take note of the following:
- You must contact Zestee in accordance with these instructions and terms prior to sending the Blender back.
- You must ensure all items are included in the return and well packaged to avoid any damage whilst in transit.
- Use the postage service we will provide to you, to ensure your items reach us safely.
- Once your Blender is received pursuant to your warranty claim, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received it. It is your obligation to ensure that we receive the Blender at our nominated location.
- Zestee will then assess and inspect the warranty claim item and notify you of our decision and any options for repair, replacement or refund.
All warranty claims are dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Depending on stock of certain parts, fault or damage, we may choose to repair, replace or refund the Blender in our sole discretion.